Our New System & YOU
But who cares about us? The real news here is how our system can benefit our Members and Corporate Partners.
To get started, you’ll need to login to the MemberSuite portal…this may require you to change or set a password. Simply click on the “Members” tab on the GSF website, type in the email address associated with your GSF membership, then click on “Forgot your password.” This will guide you through a couple of the usual steps to reset a password, including an email to your associated email address.
Once you’ve reset your password and logged into the portal, the hard part is over! You are now looking at your own personal GSF Portal.
Here’s a quick rundown of what you’ll see:
- Your Profile: This is where you can update your personal information, to include job titles and contact information. If you choose to be listed in our Directory, this is where your information comes from, so make sure it’s accurate or you may miss some connections.
- Your Membership: If you’re a GSF Member, this is where the information on your membership status is listed. If you are not a member, you’ll know pretty quickly…the information will all be blank or expired! But don’t worry…just click “Join/Renew” and you can easily join the team.
- Member Directory *Member Only*: Underneath the Membership section, you’ll also see a link to the Member Directory. This is a great tool for GSF Members, as it allows you to search and get contact information for other Members and Corporate Partners, allowing connections and partnerships to flourish.
- Your Committees: Only representatives from our Corporate Partners are currently on GSF committees, although that could change in the future. For those who are on committees, we hope the tools of this system will make them much more effective and impactful.
- Your Account: This is where any outstanding balances or billing information will be displayed. Easily pull invoices or payment history, saving you from having to ask for that information.
- Events: This is a biggie. Once you have an account in our system, registering for GSF events becomes a whole lot easier. Instead of re-entering your information every time you want to attend a GSF event, you can sign up for a Symposium or Happy Hour with just a few clicks. You can also see the list of upcoming events under this module.
- Donations: Feeling generous? You can donate to the GSF or SOF for Life’s operational funds here, as well.
- Career Center *Members Only*: The Career Center will be our hub for SOF for Life tools, and is only displayed to GSF Members. This is where you can upload your resume for review by GSF Corporate Partner hiring managers and where you can browse jobs posted by GSF Corporate Partners. These are companies that are looking to hire veterans, especially those from the SOF community.
This is just Phase 1 of our new CRM, and we have plans to build it out and add more tools throughout 2018 (and beyond). We need your help to fine-tune it and figure out what needs to be changed or added…if you have any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP.
We’re excited about the possibilities provided by this new CRM, and we hope that you take advantage of them!